[unixODBC-support] alternative ms SQL server access?

Nagy Gabor linux42 at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 3 10:02:28 GMT 2005

Hi!

I have checked the unixODBC webpage, it seems that the easysoft driver is
recommended to access ms sql servers.

However it seems that this is not an ms sql server specific driver, but
some client/server application, that has two sides, one goes on the linux
box, and the other goes on the windows box.

Now my problem is that I cannot touch the windows box. I can access the
database on it via ODBC, but the server side of this driver will never be
installed.

Is there any alternative ms sql server odbc driver around?

Cheers,
Gabor