[unixODBC-support] driver logging

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Wed Mar 2 19:21:09 GMT 2005

> >Shouldn't you have a header for this library?
> >

> Yes.

Ok, I've added a uodbc_extras.h in my working directory.  I'm running
up against some libtool issues while trying to build the CVS version,
though.

What versions of the autotools do you use for compiling the
CVS versions?

I tried and failed to build with aclocal-1.9/automake-1.9.  It looks
like the ltmain.sh in the unixODBC source is just too old for these
tools to build unixODBC, since the libtool script created doesn't
support the --tag option generated by automake-1.9.

Eric