[unixODBC-support] No gui built?

Martin J. Evans martin.evans at easysoft.com
Wed Jun 22 22:27:40 BST 2005

Watch the configure - it gets to a checking for qt - this is the key.
I think you might have more success setting and exporting QTDIR before
running configure. The check for QT checks for QT headers - have you got
a full QT development system or just QT libs? Also, on some platforms
you'll need things like xmkmf on your path before you run configure.

In any case I don't think --with-qt=path is sufficient - I think there
might be a separate --with-qt-includes= (or something like that) and
--with-qt-libs=.

Martin