[unixODBC-support] proble wit oracle using unixodbc

han feng hanfeng_108 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 12:49:39 BST 2005

 I have installed the unixODBC-2.2.11 in red hat linux 9and a oracle dirver
for oracle;oracle_odbc_driver.0.5.5.tar.gz.and alos a mysql dirver.
 Then I run the programme writing with odbc. To my suprised that I find
that this programme will be good usring the mysql database with odbc ,but
when the datebase change to the oracle,it will crash.
 The debug info tell me that when the program call return function to end
,it recvive a SIGSEGV and cause segement fault!
 This problem is so confusing! I don't know why ?Is this because the oracle
driver for unixodbc is not good??