[unixODBC-support] Re: unixODBC and freeTDS column-wise parameter binding

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Tue Jun 14 18:01:12 BST 2005

Alexander Zlotnikov (azlotnlk) wrote:

> Hi Nick, please see the attached log files. Setting
> SQL_DESC_ARRAY_SIZE instead of SQL_ATTR_PARAMSET_SIZE did not make a
> difference. It is on Solaris 8.

As I said, I don't know if freeTDS supports arrays of parameters, but I
would expect the DD driver to work the same under either driver manager.
Unless the DD driver manager has some special tweeks to make it work
with the DD driver.

I don't know how much you want to look into this, but trying a copy of
Easysoft ODBC-ODBC bridge under both driver managers and enabling
traching in the bridge would show what the driver manager is passing to
the driver. The DM trace shows what the app passes to the driver manager
not what that then does with the driver.