[unixODBC-support] unixODBC and freeTDS column-wise parameter binding

Alexander Zlotnikov (azlotnlk) azlotnlk at cisco.com
Mon Jun 13 17:48:39 BST 2005

Martin/Nick
Thank you for quick response.
It does seem to point to the driver rather then DM. The reason I have
suspected DM is because two different drivers ( freeTDS and DataDirect)
behave the same way with unixODBC. My code works as expected if I use
DataDirect driver manager and DataDirect ms-sql driver.  I could not get
freeTDS to work with DataDirect DM.

Martin, I use a separate array for each parameter and specify
SQL_ATTR_PARAM_BIND_TYPE as SQL_PARAMETER_BIND_BY_COLUMN

Thank you,
Alex