[unixODBC-support] unixODBC and freeTDS column-wise parameter binding

Martin J. Evans martin.evans at easysoft.com
Fri Jun 10 21:20:20 BST 2005

I can confirm that array bound parameters work fine in unixODBC
with a number of drivers I have. You say "column-wide" and then
"parameters" and I can also confirm array bound columns bound to a
result-set work fine in unixODBC with various drivers I have here. I'd
suggest you would be better directing this to the FreeTDS list.

Martin