[unixODBC-support] What version of HTML does isql use?

martin.evans at easysoft.com martin.evans at easysoft.com
Wed Jun 8 21:29:07 BST 2005

Quoting "Dawson, Michelle S" <Michelle.S.Dawson at boeing.com>:

> This question was asked of me and I didn't see any version information
> in the documentation.  Thanks.

I don't know precisely but a quick test shows isql uses:

table
tr
td
font

and nothing else so I'd guess just about the lowest HTML.
I did note that no html, body, etc was output (although easily rectified
if you edit isql.c and hence making it not valid HTML anything).
Anyway it is not strictly HTML 4 but as I said
- easily rectified. I'm sure Nick would accept a small patch to put it
right.

Was this you question?

Martin