[unixODBC-support] Memory being overwritten when using unixODBC

Micah N Gorrell micah.gorrell at messagingarchitects.com
Wed Jul 20 22:35:35 BST 2005

I have written a test app that I call "MDBTest" which calls the MDB
API, which in turn calls my MDB driver.  My MDB driver is the layer
that calls the driver manager.

I have tried to reproduce this with a simpler test app that calls the
driver manager directly, but I haven't had any luck with that.

Micah