[unixODBC-support] RE : Image data corruption in the Postgre

SEUNGHO PARK shpark94 at samsung.com
Fri Jul 8 02:47:11 BST 2005

Thank you Nick
How can I register the ODBC Driver? Which is not the unixODBC one?
I downloaded psqlodbc-07.03.0200.tar from postrgres.
I tried to register the driver in the ODBCConfig.
But I failed to connect. I've got
"[unixODBC]Missing server name, port, or database name in call to
CC_connect."

How can I register the other Driver to the ODBCConfig?
I copied psqlodbc.so which I compiled to the lib folder and I set
libodbcpsqlS.so file to Sepup section. Actually, I don't know this is the
right way.

Odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini are as following.
WorldAV_K is OK to connect but WorldAV_K2 has failed to connect.

Odbc.ini
[WorldAV_K]
Description             = PostgreSQL
Driver          = PostgreSQL
Trace           = Yes
TraceFile               = /usr/local/log/unixODBC.log
Database                = worldav_k
Servername              = 70.7.33.20
Username                = rqdev
Password                = easybase
Port            = 5432
Protocol                = 6.4
ReadOnly                = No
RowVersioning           = No
ShowSystemTables                = No
ShowOidColumn           = No
FakeOidIndex            = No
ConnSettings            =

[WorldAV_K2]
Description             = PostgreSQL2
Driver          = PostgreSQL2
Trace           = No
TraceFile               =
Database                = worldav_k
Servername              = 70.7.33.20
Username                = rqdev
Password                = easybase
Port            = 5432
Protocol                = 6.4
ReadOnly                = No
RowVersioning           = No
ShowSystemTables                = No
ShowOidColumn           = No
FakeOidIndex            = No
ConnSettings            =

Odbcinst.ini
[PostgreSQL]
Description             = PostgreSQL 7.3 ODBC
Driver          = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.so
Driver64                = /usr/local/lib
Setup           = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsqlS.so
Setup64         = /usr/local/lib
UsageCount              = 1
CPTimeout               =
CPReuse         =

[PostgreSQL2]
Description             = PostgreSQL 7.3 Driver from Postgre site
Driver          = /usr/local/lib/psqlodbc.so
Driver64                = /usr/local/lib
Setup           = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsqlS.so
Setup64         = /usr/local/lib
UsageCount              = 1
CPTimeout               =
CPReuse         =