[unixODBC-support] unixODBC configuraton

Ruwinda Fernando antanatdar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 06:43:05 BST 2005

Hi all
I download 'unixODBC-2.2.11.tar' from unixODBC.org.I follow the
installation instructions.
After confiuring the package (./configure)terminal display following errors.

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please
check your installation and add the correct paths or run configure
with --enable-gui=no!

then i give the option-[root at localhost unixODBC-2.2.11]#./configure
--enable-gui=no!
then terminal display following error

configure: error: bad value no! for --enable-gui

what went wrong ?
plz help me to sort out this problem.

** I'm using Mandrakelinux 10.1 Official version**

thankyou.
ruwinda at convenient.info
SL