[unixODBC-support] question about catalog functions and bound parameters

martin.evans at easysoft.com martin.evans at easysoft.com
Mon Feb 14 20:02:47 GMT 2005

I'm not sure where you are coming from here. Although there may be
bound parametes they are just entries in the apd - for a catalog function
there is nothing to retrieve from the application. You can bind a parameter
at almost any time but it is only used if there is a parameter marker
in the SQL.

e.g.
Create stmt
SQBindParameter
SQLTables - parameter ignored
SQLPrepare(select * from table where column  ?
SQLExecute - parameter used

Did you mean bound column?

Martin