[unixODBC-support] Freetds with unixodbc

Its Azfar azfarhusain at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 06:50:31 GMT 2005

Ok i got it working both tsql and isql. Now I am
getting problem in installing DBD::ODBC. the error was
that

t/08bind2........skipped
        all skipped: SQLDescribeParam not supported
using Microsoft SQL Server
t/09multi........ok
t/20SqlServer....ok 3/30DBD::ODBC::st execute failed:
(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1) at t/20SqlServer.t
line 214.
t/20SqlServer....dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED tests 4-30
        Failed 27/30 tests, 10.00% okay
t/30Oracle.......skipped
        all skipped: Oracle tests not supported using
Microsoft SQL Server
Failed Test     Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of
Failed
t/20SqlServer.t  255 65280    30   54 180.00%  4-30
2 tests skipped.
Failed 1/9 test scripts, 88.89% okay. 27/98 subtests
failed, 72.45% okay.
*** Error code 2

But i remeber i got it working with same version of
DBD::ODBC with same version of unixODBC but freeTDS
version was 0.62

Is there any issue with freetds 0.63

Thanks.