[unixODBC-support] RE: Problems with freetds and unixodbc

Mon Dec 12 15:10:46 GMT 2005

> Looks like it can't find any of my ld shared object files?!?  The only
They are all found.

open("/usr/lib/php5/20041030/odbc.so", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/usr/lib/libodbc.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/usr/lib/libltdl.so.3", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/var/www/apache2-default/rlib/odbc.php", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/usr/lib/php5/20041030/rlib.so", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/usr/local/lib/libr-odbc.so", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/etc/odbcinst.ini", O_RDONLY)     = 3
access("/etc/odbc.ini", F_OK)           = 0
open("/root/.odbc.ini", O_RDONLY)       = 3
open("/etc/odbc.ini", O_RDONLY)         = 3
open("/etc/odbc.ini", O_RDONLY)         = 3
open("/root/.odbc.ini", O_RDONLY)       = 3

The above looks quite logical to me and I have no clue why it cannot
find the DSN.
All files involved are obviously accessible.

Stefan