[unixODBC-support] RE: Problems with freetds and unixodbc

Mon Dec 12 08:37:03 GMT 2005

strace -e trace=file 2>log php /var/www/apache2-default/rlib/odbc.php

should log what files the process references (*.so, odbc*.ini)
This includes all shared libraries it tries to access and load.
See "man strace" for more.

Stefan