[unixODBC-support] RE: Problems with freetds and unixodbc

Brian Morton bmorton at secureworks.com
Wed Dec 7 14:26:21 GMT 2005

I read the FreeTDS article I was sent about the three possible configuration
options for FreeTDS and ODBC.  Can anyone shed some light on tips for the
only ODBC method?  I have done pure FreeTDS, and also done the config file
mix, which is the one documented on unixODBC's site.  How do I do it with
ODBC being the only connection method?  Once I figure it out, I will write a
howto for the site.