[unixODBC-support] Problems with freetds and unixodbc

Brian Morton bmorton at secureworks.com
Tue Dec 6 15:58:39 GMT 2005

I have a Debian 3.1 machine with FreeTDS and unixODBC installed.  I am able
to connect to my MSSQL 2000 server via tsql (which is the command line
interface for FreeTDS).  However, I cannot connect via isql or any odbc
connect functions in PHP.  I have read the HOWTO on this on the unixODBC
site, but it has not helped me.  Where can I begin to troubleshoot my
problems between FreeTDS and unixODBC?  Thanks for your help in advance.

Brian Morton

CRM Developer
SecureWorks, Inc.
11 Executive Park Drive