[unixODBC-support] unixODBC with PHP 4.4 and MSSQL

Will will at dreamscripts.net
Tue Aug 30 14:34:19 BST 2005

Hey everyone,
  I am kinda new to this... I want to setup a SQL connection using PHP
to a remote MS SQL 2000 Server (MSDE).  I have the connection string
that is working just fine in a ASP.NET page, but I cannot get
mssql_connect() to work properly.  I have tried alot of different
combinations and can verify that unixODBC is installed via phpinfo().

  Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as what I can do
next to successfully connect to it?  We have three instances installed
on the server.  Could that pose a problem?

  Thanks,
    Will