[unixODBC-support] table views problem

L A landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:21:35 BST 2005

Table views problem (MySQL ODBC OOo)

I have just installed unixODBC and MyODBC as shown on
http://mail.easysoft.com/pipermail/...ust/000111.html so as to link
MySQL to OpenOffice.org. I have also used the McCreesh how-to.

I can create a table in Design View.

The problem is that i cannot edit it in Table View. The error that I get is:
"This database does not support table views!"

I cannot edit a table at all, that is I cannot type in any information
in the table. However, the table can be saved very well after defining
it in Design View. I also get some strange behaviour when trying to
edit the Table Index.

Using OOo 1.1.3 on a Mandrakelinux 10.1 Official.