[unixODBC-support] unixodbc and mod_python

Martin J. Evans martin.evans at easysoft.com
Tue Apr 19 08:38:34 BST 2005

You haven't said what platform and what web server. On some platforms the
environment variable is not LD_LIBRARY_PATH. On some platforms you can avoid
having to set an env var (e.g. Linux by adding paths to /etc/ld.so.conf and
running ldconfig).

How have you set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your httpd.conf and did you restart your
web server afterwards?

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans