[unixODBC-support] UnixOdbc ACCES from remote Crystal Report RPT

Philippe Couas pcouas at infodev.fr
Sat Apr 9 09:53:51 BST 2005

Hi
I try now to Connect Crystal Report 10 Tool on Client Machine to Linux ODBC.

Currently From my Linux server i could make isql AGI and SELECT * from
IFPAYS
I could have two configurations,
- Launch Crystal Report from Client Machine
- Launch Crystal Report from Linux Server

It seems my connection String in Crystal Report is Bad could you help me

TSODBC.INI
[AGI]
Description             = TSI ODBC Test DataSource
Driver          = TSODBCST
HOST            = 172.16.0.101
UID             = COO

Regards