[unixODBC-support] Does unixODBC on Mac OS X works?

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Mon Apr 11 14:52:40 BST 2005

> After many test the problem is unixODBC.
> I have made changes in source code to build unixODBC on MAC OS X.

Just a couple of comments...

> changes in configure
> --------------------
> row 7021
> -    whole_archive_flag_spec='-all_load $convenience'
> +    whole_archive_flag_spec='-all_load'

Changes should never be made to configure.  This is a machine generated
file.  If you need to modify the configure script, you need to figure
out what change is needed to configure.in to make this happen.

> changes in sqp/lex.l
> row 238
>
>   	sprintf( g_szError, "%s processing '%s' on line %d", s,
> yytext, g_nLineNo );
>
> -	YY_FLUSH_BUFFER;
> +	yy_flush_buffer(YY_CURRENT_BUFFER);
> +	/* YY_FLUSH_BUFFER; */
>   }

sqp/lex.l is already fixed in CVS.  This patch should be
unnecessary in future releases.

Eric