[unixODBC-support] Problem in using cursor to fetch millions ofrows

Jerry Lam jlam at sandvine.com
Thu Apr 7 02:45:45 BST 2005

Hi,

In order to facilitate debugging process, is there a way I can turn something on in odbc driver to trace all the communications from tclodbc to unixodbc? I found out that the execute command was used internally in other methods as well but they behave the way they should all behave. The problem only occurs when I create the statement object by myself than it is called for execution it actually does the wrong thing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jerry