[unixODBC-support] ODBC Cursors

Paul Mahon dufflebunk at dufflebunk.homeip.net
Tue Sep 28 21:31:12 BST 2004

I am using unixODBC. The following link is to the code I'm playing with.
It's based on a chunk I found on the MSDN site. Lacking any
comprehension of how they are supposed to work the code likely doesn't
make any sense at all. All it should do is go through the table Bar, add
1 to the second column (B) and add 2 to the third column (C). I could do
this with SQL, but it's an example program so I can understand how to
use cursors for a much more complex program.

http://dufflebunk.homeip.net/~dufflebunk/odbc_cursor.c

The program fails on the first SQLFetchScroll.