[unixODBC-support] make failed witherror bison:/usr/local/share/bison.simple: No such file or d

Wendy Li wxli at gw.dec.state.ny.us
Mon Sep 20 20:29:08 BST 2004

by "drivers" you mean odbc drivers? I need an odbc driver for sybase

Wendy Li wrote:
> I can't rename bison since it's being used by some other program.
What
> else I can do to force it build without bison? Thanks a lot.

Depends if you want the drivers.

If you don't need the drivers, --enable-drivers=no should stop it
needing bison.

Otherwise, could you rename bison while you run configure and put it
back afterwards ?

Looking about, this error indicates its a very old version of bison,
could you not update ?