[unixODBC-support] qt libraries do not seem to be building

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Fri Sep 17 21:33:44 BST 2004

Nick Gorham wrote:
> Stephen Bosch wrote:
>> These files don't exist. The configure script checks for Qt, but
>> apparently they aren't being built. I've searched and searched and
>> haven't been able to find any explanation, nor instructions on how to
>> get this to build properly.
>

> Does the configure find QT ?

Yes, it does -- that's why I find this so strange.

>> Aren't the sources for these libraries in the unixODBC source tarball?
>> That's what Gentoo uses to build from.
>
> Yes they are.
>>
>> What do I have to do to make this work?
>>
> Send me the output from configure, and config.log and .status and I will
> see if I can spot anything.

Okay. I'll try building it again.

I'm also going to try and build right from the source tarball and see if
that works -- it might be a problem with the ebuild.

Another question -- what versions of Postgresql does unixODBC support?
I'm using 7.4.

-Stephen-