[unixODBC-support] qt libraries do not seem to be building

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Fri Sep 17 19:29:29 BST 2004

Hello:

I'm running Gentoo.

After I do an emerge of unixODBC with qt USE flags, ODBCConfig won't
run. It complains that it can't find libodbcinstQ.* files.

These files don't exist. The configure script checks for Qt, but
apparently they aren't being built. I've searched and searched and
haven't been able to find any explanation, nor instructions on how to
get this to build properly.

Aren't the sources for these libraries in the unixODBC source tarball?
That's what Gentoo uses to build from.

What do I have to do to make this work?

Thanks,

-Stephen-