[unixODBC-support] Can't find X includes

Robert Davis robert at faithwestinc.com
Thu Oct 7 21:53:05 BST 2004

I suspect this one has been answered but I can't find it in the
archives.

Configure errs out with the following message...
"checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes."

I'm running on Fedora Core 2.  In earlier versions, this was a
matter of installing XFree86-devel and putting its libs in my path
for configure.  I believe Fedora Core 2 uses a different X system
(xorg).  Can anyone help me get my unixODBC install underway?

Thanks,

Robert Davis