[unixODBC-support] Invalid statement

Rodrigo Carvalhaes grupos at carvalhaes.net
Thu Nov 4 11:49:56 GMT 2004

Hi !

On our company we use a commercial application that is using unixODBC to
connect PostgreSQL.
On postgreSQL log, I am always seeing the statement below:

2004-11-04 10:35:34 ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "ksqo"
STATEMENT:  set ksqo to 'ON'

The producer of the software is saying that they are not sending any
ksqo "set" and that this is something wrong with the unixODBC. Anyone
knows something about this? I know that ksqo it's an old query optimizer
method, for old PostgreSQL versions... I am using PostgreSQL 7.4.6

Cheers (and thanks!)

Rodrigo Carvalhaes