[unixODBC-support] Is Unix ODBC Driver Manager using /tmp

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Mon Nov 1 21:19:25 GMT 2004

Thomas A. Lowery wrote:

>So whatever is opening the tmp file is doing so outside of the DM and driver?

To me that looks like its being done in the DM or driver, its logging
the entry to SQLFetchScroll and the opening the temp file, then logging
the exit of the fetch scroll.

Just had a though, it could be the cursor lib, that uses a temp file to
store the cursor result set in, I bet its that.

Assuming it is, what the problem with the file, is it failing to clean
up after itself ?