[unixODBC-support] Poolling Segfault

Nick Gorham nick at easysoft.com
Wed Jul 21 07:58:47 BST 2004

Paul wrote:

> I don't know if this is a problem in the way I'm doing pooling, a bug in
> unixODBC, MyODBC, or even MySQL. Any help would be apreciated.

Not sure, but the fact that it crashes with 2.2.6 and 2.2.9 does point
away from the driver manager as the pooling changed quite a bit for
2.2.9. It may be whatever the DM is asking the driver to do, but its
falling over in the driver, so I guess the first step is finding out
what causes a seg fault in that mysql lib function.