[unixODBC-support] Hieroglyphic error message

Philipp Igler Y21452 at at.ibm.com
Tue Aug 17 14:59:56 BST 2004

OK, thank you..now it works also in the browser. I had a little failure in
my httpd.conf.

thanks a lot

Nick Gorham <nick at easysoft.com>
Sent by: unixodbc-support-bounces at mail.easysoft.com
17.08.2004 15:51
Please respond to
Support for the unixODBC project

Support for the unixODBC project <unixodbc-support at mail.easysoft.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [unixODBC-support] Hieroglyphic error message

Philipp Igler wrote:

> ...so, I've tested the php script again in the shell, but with a
> different user and not with the db-user. and there i got the error
> message again.
> so the script only generates the error when I am not logged in with the
> db-user. how can I solve this problem??

I think this is because the ENV variable DB2INSTANCE isn't set.