[unixODBC-support] Re: Postgres 7.2 SQL_C_DOUBLE

Roger M Strandberg / Unisoft roger.strandberg at unisoft.se
Thu Aug 12 07:00:32 BST 2004

Hehe

Okej i found out a way that works.
If i uses float in my application and float4 in sql and SQL_C_DOUBLE.

Then I get 1.1 from database.

If I use double in my application the it becomes some thing really small.

if i uses float8 in sql then i can't Fetch.

i se in the connect.c that it's uses atof() for both double and float.

Some thing is wrong or i'm just don't do it ringt.

/Roger