[unixODBC-support] Fwd: godbc Config Tool

Tony_j@btinternet.com tony_j at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 6 21:12:01 BST 2004

Nick - thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay (I have been on holiday).
Yes it is the desktop I am sure and I am using KDE 3.1.  If I start with Gnome
- these do not appear.  But I am at a loss as to where the start up options
are for KDE.....(as you would expect I am a bit new to Linux)
Regards and thanks
Tony J