[unixODBC-support] unixODBC with standard RH9.0

Scott Johnson scott at advancedtool.com
Wed Aug 4 23:57:11 BST 2004

On my RH9 box, I wound up downloading the current sources for both UnixODBC
and FreeTDS.  recompiled from there and followed all the instructions.

for UnixODBC, if you don't have the QT (X headers) use the --disable-gui
option

for freetds, I used the --with-unixodbc=/path/

about a week ago, I posted a URL that had some good information about
configuring unixODBC with FreeTDS without the gui (unixODBC) that may be in
the archives by now.  If not, get ahold of me off list and I'll see if I can
dig it back up for you.

Regards,

Scott