[unixODBC-support] Connection Pooling with freeTDS

Sébastien Robitaille sebastien.robitaille at croesus.com
Tue Aug 3 21:04:16 BST 2004

Hi,

thanks for the reply.
Are you talking about this link: http://dufflebunk.homeip.net/dufflebunk/poolcrash/ ?
because it seems to be broken.

Thanks for your help.
Sebas

-----Original Message-----
From: unixodbc-support-bounces at mail.easysoft.com
[mailto:unixodbc-support-bounces at mail.easysoft.com]On Behalf Of
dufflebunk at pizzaz.wite3.on.cogeco.ca
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 3:11 PM
To: Support for the unixODBC project
Subject: Re: [unixODBC-support] Connection Pooling with freeTDS

Hello. I had a problem that may be related. I found a bug in the mysql
bug database about my problem (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=3456).

Check this lists archive for the pooling thread I started last month, it
may help.You may want to look at the test program I linked to in there,
since it sets up pooling correctly (or at least it works and no one told
me it was wrong ;).