[unixODBC-dev] ODBC-api hooking problem

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Wed Apr 10 16:51:01 BST 2013

On 04/10/2013 11:45 AM, Динар Рахимбаев wrote:

I don't know for sure but I am guessing having 2 instances of the dm
loaded in the same process is causing trouble since there is only one
odbc environment per process.

you should be able to simply call the dbms driver from within your own
driver though, every function do your special stuff then call the same
func in the driver - thats basically what the dm does now.