[unixODBC-dev] I am getting "Function Sequence Error" When I try to do SQLDescribeParam() using my native ODBC

Aniruddha Kulkarni aniruddha_kulkarni at persistent.co.in
Thu Nov 8 14:05:54 GMT 2012

Thanks a lot Nick for this information. It really solved all my troubles. I appreciate. :)

Just one more question. The same test is getting passed with datadirect DM. Is it possible that the way datadirect looks at the things are bit different than how unixODBC does? Sorry if I am asking a basic question but this is what I have observed.

Thanks
~Aniruddha