[unixODBC-dev] Cross-compilation problem

Mazi Lo mazilo at msn.com
Sun Jun 19 17:47:07 BST 2011

Nick,
The compilation always crashes on the same spot. I doubt it is a hardware issue. The reason is my system is able to cross compile the whole OpenWRT firmware for many different platforms. It may be a compiler issue. However, I woulr rather think it is not. That's why I sent this to the mailing list and see if unixodbc developers can find out what causes the issue.

--
Mazilo