[unixODBC-dev] Uniodbc x64 and IBM iSeriesAccess AS400 problems

luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it
Mon Mar 1 09:08:03 GMT 2010

Hi,

I'm encounteering problems with unixodbc x64 and the IBM iSeriesAccess
AS400.

See this error: (I've done a LD_PRELOAD_NOW=1 or I get a segmentation
fault)

manganelll at grass:/usr/etc$ dltest /usr/lib64/libcwbodbc.so
[dltest] ERROR dlopen: /usr/lib64/libcwbodbc.so: undefined symbol:
cwbDbConvDecFloat

manganelll at grass:/usr/etc$ dltest /usr/lib64/libcwbodbc.so SQLConnectW
[dltest] ERROR dlopen: /usr/lib64/libcwbodbc.so: undefined symbol:
cwbDbConvDecFloat

if I use unixodbc 32 bit and iseriesaccess 32 bit, it works.

Any idea?