[unixODBC-dev] unixODBC (as per cvs) and current source for sqlite odbc

Peter Lai cowbert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:16:22 BST 2009

The only issue with transitioning is no more individual file version
tracking. I don't think this will prove a problem to you, just making
sure you know the consequences. Also merging back to CVS during the
migration requires some munging (FreeBSD has a pretty good
understanding of how this works). I'm all for SVN, Just giving you a
heads up.