[unixODBC-dev] unixODBC (as per cvs) and current source for sqlite odbc

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Thu Jul 23 08:05:22 BST 2009

Peter Harvey wrote:
> This is an FYI...
>
> openSuse x64
>
> Built the latest unixODBC (from cvs) and then tried building
> sqliteodbc. Perhaps a problem here...

I need to do some work on the CVS status, 2.2.15pre is not back in CVS
at the moment. There will be a lot of changes, mainly relating to
removing the bits that are now in their own projects now. I was musing
changing to SVN at this point. What do people think?

The current 2.2.15pre source is on the ftp site though if needed.