[unixODBC-dev] unixODBC-CPP

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Fri Jan 16 11:08:01 GMT 2009

Peter Harvey wrote:

>FYI
>
>Both unixODBC-Test and unixODBC-GUI-Qt could use more of my time but I
>need to move on (at least for this pass). I have renamed ODBC++ to
>unixODBC-CPP and I will replace the contents of this project with
>unixODBC-GUI-Qt::Wrappers::CPP. This is a merge of sorts.
>
>Nick could you add the following to unixodbc.org...

Done,

Also the changes to the DM are done, so it should play with the new
odbcinstQ4. It seems to almost work here, the dialog comes up, but I
can't select any DSN, but that is with QT 4.5 beta. And if I select a
filedsn it seems to return the directory the dsn is contains in, but not
the actual file.

Anyway, the interface is in place now.