[unixODBC-dev] Problem in SQLRowCount

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Tue Feb 24 13:42:42 GMT 2009

Nimish Bhargava wrote:

>Hi Nick
>
>I am still facing problem in the SQLRowCount function.
>I have build all components of odbc with BUILD_LEGACY_64_BIT_MODE defined.
>
>Following is the part of the code I am executing and gdb trace.
>The same piece of code is working fine on 32 bit and causing trouble on 64
>bit.

The DEF_SQLROWCOUNT macro is in DriverManager/drivermanager.h, its just
calling the drivers SQLRowCount. As I said yesterday, if the driver you
are using is using 8 byte SQLULEN the only thing you can do is either
use the same yourself, or get another version of the driver. I can't see
exactly what the problem you are having is from the debug you sent.

You don't say which driver you are using, or if its built from source by
yourself.