[unixODBC-dev] Problem in SQLRowCount

Nimish Bhargava nimish.bhargava at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:32:49 GMT 2009

Hi

I am using the odbc library on CentOS 5.2 x86_64.
I am facing a problem in SQLRowCount(SQLHSTMT , SQLLEN*) function in
DriverManager/SQLRowCount.c.

I have build the odbc library and my code with BUILD_LEGACY_64_BIT_MODE flag
defined. Hence SQLLEN become "int" according to the definition in
sqltypes.h.

The problem occurs after the execution of macro DEF_SQLROWCOUNT (line 227).
Instead of writing on 4 bytes (int) on rowcount it writes 8 bytes thus
corrupting 4 bytes of the stack.

Could you please look in this function or let me know if I have made some
mistake with the odbc compilation.

Thanks and Regards
Nimish