[unixODBC-dev] Lots of warnings, and an outright error, in 2.2.14 on 64-bit

Peter Lai cowbert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:40:28 GMT 2009

There is a patch for this. Basically declare ODBCINT64_TYPE (and
UODBCINT64_TYPE) in sqltypes. There is a patch in cvs, but for the
concrete example, this is how this was patched in freebsd:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/databases/unixODBC/files/patch-include-sqltypes.h?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/databases/unixODBC/files/patch-exe-odbc-config.c?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain