[unixODBC-dev] SQLSetStmtAttr()+SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR

George Neill georgen at neillnet.com
Wed Feb 4 06:57:46 GMT 2009

Nick,

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:10 AM, Nick Gorham <nick at lurcher.org> wrote:
> George Neill wrote:

>>> I would guess its a problem in the code, which bit of code in particular?
>>> so
>>> I can fix it.
>>>

>> SQLSetStmtAttr.c:753
>>
>> 2.2.15pre
>>
>> Thanks,
>> George
>>

> Ok, try the 2.2.15pre now.

diff -r unixODBC-2.2.15pre.old/DriverManager/SQLSetStmtAttr.c
unixODBC-2.2.15pre.new/DriverManager/SQLSetStmtAttr.c
756c756
<         statement -> row_ct_ptr = (SQLUINTEGER*) value;
---
>         statement -> row_ct_ptr = (SQLULEN*) value;

All looks good, except I think you may have missed this one!   I will
give it a test drive here in a bit.

Thanks
George.