[unixODBC-dev] Unicode support

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Wed Aug 19 09:27:17 BST 2009

Well... it's easier to say... if you compile DM with a given SQLWCHAR type every program that use the DM and every driver that DM load have to be compiled with same options. That is if you use for instance a PHP script that use php-odbc to connect to a MySQL db:
- PHP
- unixODBC
- MySQL
have to use same SQLWCHAR type!