[unixODBC-dev] Unicode support

SHANKAR Uma Uma.SHANKAR at 3ds.com
Tue Aug 18 21:59:08 BST 2009

I read through your earlier email, and realized that when I read it, I misread 'driver' as 'driver manager'.
So, in short it is the driver manager that we build, and not the driver itself. We are using myodbc 3.51 or myodbc 5.x for drivers to connect to MySQL. And those are the only two I need to worry about. But we do not have control over how the driver works with wchar_t.