[unixODBC-dev] ODBCConfig (QT4) on Solaris 10

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Thu Aug 13 19:57:32 BST 2009

Dave,

We can probably find a way for you to use Qt3 (assuming your concerns over the
license are well founded). I have a commercial license.

I would much rather spend my time on the new version however ;) In fact; I
have some changes in the works. I will get them checked in and make a release
(including some binaries) - just waiting for Nick to pull the trigger on the
next release of the Core.

Also; I have a sparc box here - which may be of some help.

--
Peter